Non-urgent advice: As part of your registration to this practice, you will need to set up an online Anima account
Follow the instructions on our homepage on how to set up an Anima account.
Please ring reception if you are experiencing any difficulties with setting up your online Anima account.
Tel. 020 8650 0173
Completing a registration form
- A relative or friend can complete the form with your consent.
- Once you have completed all the necessary documentation, your registration will be processed by our administrative team. Your medical records will be transferred to us from your previous doctor.
- If you have not had a doctor in the UK before, a unique National Health Service (NHS) Number will be provided by the NHS (not by your GP surgery).
How long does it take to register as a new patient at the surgery?
Once we have received your fully completed and signed registration form with health questionnaire, it can take up to 10 working days for us to register you at the surgery. Delays can occur when we don’t receive all the information required in support of your registration application.
Helpful Links for new patients
Here are some links you might find useful in helping with your registration application:
- Out of Area Patients
- Temporary Residents
- Supporting the Homeless
- Military Veterans
- Gender Recognition Certificates
- Patient Participation Group
- Friends & Family Test